When is the Best Time of Year for Your Roofing or Re-Roof Projects?
When is the Best Time of Year for Roofing or Re-Roof Projects?
Have you ever wondered when is the best time to have your Roofing project completed? When it comes to Roofing or Re-Roofs most people decide to put these types of projects off until the Spring or Summer months. However, You don’t have to wait until Spring or Summer to have your Roofing or Re-Roof project completed! Roofing contractors work year-round, so whenever customer’s are ready for us to replace their roofs, we’ll be there for them!
Peak roofing season vs. offseason
Did you know that the busiest time of year for most roofing companies is usually the Summer & Fall months. Sometimes, it gets so busy that many homeowners will have to wait up to a month or longer during that time of year to have their roof replaced or to have a roof repair completed. Why wait for the busiest seasons? If you know that the life of your roof is coming to an end, it’s time to schedule your Roofing or Re-Roof job early.
Warning Signs You May Need A New Roof
- Roof Age: How old is your existing roof? Usually a typical roof will last between 20 and 30 years. That also depends on a few different factors. How many layers that you currently have on your roof? Is it properly ventilated? How well did the Installation of the roofing materials go when it was installed? Chances are if your roof is over 20 years old and you are unsure of any of the questions about regarding your roof, it’s time to have a Re-Roof completed.
- Shingles curling or buckling: If you have noticed that the shingles on your roof have been curled or buckling that is a good sign it’s time for a Re-Roof.
- Roof Valleys: If you have noticed that shingles are missing or falling apart in the valley areas, that is a definite sign it’s time for a Re-Roof. Valleys are one of the most important areas of your roof. Snow and rain flow through valleys and into gutters. If the valley is compromised, this could cause your roof to start leaking.
- Missing Shingles: If your roof is missing shingles this is another sign that your roof could be failing and that it’s time for a Re-Roof.
- Shingle granules in the gutters: If you have noticed shingle granules in your gutters recently, that is another sign it is time for a Re-Roof. Roofs tend to lose more granules towards the end of their life. Once the granules start to come off, the asphalt can be compromised which will drastically accelerate the decomposition of the shingles and cause failure.
Why Wait? Schedule Your Roofing Project Today!
Here At Carson Roofing we like to remind our customers that Roofing and Re-Roofs are still going strong, even in the so called “Winter” months. Now is a great time to have your Roofing project completed. We provide our customers with the best products available that will protect your home or property for years to come. It is important that every job is completed with superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. Once the job is completed we know our customers will be left completely satisfied. Our main goal is to provide our customers with the best service in the Valley!
We offer our customer’s Free Estimates on all Roofing & Re-Roof projects.
Contact Carson Roofing Today For A Free Estimate or Call (208) 899-8083
Roofing Idaho, Re-Roofs Idaho, Roof Repairs Idaho, Roofing Treasure Valley
Serving the Treasure Valley & Surrounding Areas